Sure, you’ve heard the term and probably considered using it as a part of your own marketing strategy, but there’s also a lot of misperceptions out there.
Susana Yee, founder of Digital Everything Consulting, shares some information on the most common myths and misperceptions around influencer marketing. She addresses myths and answers questions, including:
- Is influencer marketing really less expensive than other marketing strategies?
- Is influencer marketing a quick, inexpensive marketing strategy?
- What are trickle down influencers and how can they work better than “big name” influencers?
- Can influencer marketing be used on its own?
- What clues are out there when vetting a potential influencer?
- How to choose between an influencer and brand ambassador?
You might be surprised at some of her responses. If you’re considering using influencer marketing or have tried it with mixed results, you’ll want to listen to this episode.
Susana also talks about her upcoming influencer roadmap course – this four module, self paced online course guides marketers through the entire process, from researching and identifying potential influencers to negotiating contracts and launching campaigns. If you want to learn more, you can visit her website and register to be notified when the course launches.
I encourage you to reach out to Susana and connect with her to learn more about Digital Everything Consulting and influencer marketing.
Digital Everything Consulting's website
Check Out the Influencer Roadmap Course
Connect With Susana on LinkedIn
Listen now: Influencer Marketing Myths & Misperceptions